Greetings Beautiful People,
1) QOTW
“The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best; therefore it tends to become the best; it takes the form or character of the best; and will receive the best.”
Wallace Wattles
2) 5-Minute Thank You
Having
found that the "power of gratitude" echoes through so many things I've
read on, from prosperity to Hawaiian shamanism I've started a practise
of spending 4 or 5 minutes a day just repeating thank you over and over
again like a mantra. I usually do it while I'm getting ready in the
morning or on the way to work while listening to a song I love (using a
great song means I don't have to check the 5 minutes and it puts me in a
positive state).
Initially it felt a little strange but I quickly began
to find more and more things that I have to be thankful for popping
into my head and I just felt better and better. In addition what you
focus on grows so rather than creating more of what I don't like/want by
complaining etc. this practice increases more of the goodness and
it has led to some pretty amazing experiences for me.
I shared this idea with a good friend of mine and he said he had similar experiences so I just thought I'd pass it on - please give it a go if you fancy it and let me know you get on.
3) Song - Kiss The Sky by Shawn Lee & The Ping Pong Orchestra
Thank you for reading and have a great weekend.
peace
D.
p.s. please pass this on to anyone you think might find it interesting or useful
No comments:
Post a Comment