Thursday, 10 July 2014

#34 - Basquiat Picasso - 5 Minute Motivation

Greetings Beautiful People

Today I'd like to shine a little light on an up-and-coming video editor who makes great 5 minute motivational videos. 

Basquiat Picasso (BP) is the name of the YouTube channel which posts short motivational videos every Friday. Each video has a specific theme and combines audio excerpts of great speakers with footage of world-class athletes and dramatic music. I find them really helpful for getting a quick boost of positive energy, particularly on those days my energy is low or if I need a little lift in the morning.  

I subscribed to the channel earlier this year after I came across this 5 minute video:




I emailed the creator of the channel to say thanks and he was very gracious. In fact he was kind enough to offer to feature some of my audio if I send a recorded speech so hopefully we will get to collaborate soon. If you like his work please subscribe and share. 

This week's video is:




Since three is the magic number I think it quite apt we end with this:


Link to Basquiat Score - End Theme



And these stats from picassomio.com:
As one of the most prolific artists of all times, it is estimated that Picasso, during a 75 year career span, produced an estimated:
  • 13,500 paintings
  • 100,000 graphic prints or engravings
  • 34,000 book illustrations
  • 300 sculptures and ceramics






Have fun out there.

Dx





No comments:

Post a Comment