Hello you,
Welcome to the w0nd3r, thank you for joining us.
Some of you clever cats will have noticed the game is the same but the name has been changed from "The Weekly Wonder" to "the w0nd3r". This is because there may be some weeks where an edition isn't posted and others when several may be posted. It also makes the URL easier to remember.
Oh and I've backdated the pre-blog publishing dates for Editions #1-11 to match the dates when I circulated the emails.
It's early days but we'll keep developing the blog (thanks to Paul Jones for his stellar work on this) and the Facebook Group will be linked once I've finished picking the brains of some of the digital world's finest. I wanted to have everything up and running simultaneously but my instincts are telling me to get posting now.
Hope you're liking the new format, hit me back with your feedback when you have a moment (freeformbeats@gmail.com or sterling.to@gmail.com). Please share and post your thoughts in the comments section below each article.
the w0nd3r very much welcomes inspirational or funny videos, good music and ideas for future editions. We'll do our best to feature your stuff.
Thanks
Dx
No comments:
Post a Comment