Wednesday, 25 December 2013

#14 - A w0nd3rful Xmas and a Happy New Year

Greetings Beautiful People




I was tempted to get my Grinch on and title this post "I Hate Xmas" just to throw you a curve but I decided that wouldn't be very inspirational. Plus, it's not that bad really...

Somehow the hype has bypassed me completely this year, possibly because I don't watch the Idiot Box much any more.

I'm not sure how Xmas works in other countries but in the UK it tends to involve catching up with family, buying presents for people (even if you don't like them), eating too much, drinking too much and the worst television of the year. 

The w0nd3r hopes to offer a tiny brief oasis in a desert of tv repeats and bad party hats by sharing a few entertaining things I've found on my cyber-travels.



1) Holderness Family Xmas Card





2) NBA Jingle Hoops



3) The Legendary Roots Crew, Jimmy Kimmel & Mariah Carey - All I want for Xmas




Thank you for reading this year, and for your support and inspiration in all its guises, I hope you enjoy the holiday break and I wish you a fantastic 2014!

Have fun out there.

Love
Dx
Follow the w0nd3r on Facebook



 

2 comments:

  1. Dave - you're an inspiration buddy. While I'm not a big fan of Carey, I do think this video of hers merrits a "thumbs up".

    Looking forward to some continued injections of positivity for 2014.

    In case any of us need a little nudge, here's a little piece I was sent by a friend this week.

    "Roman Krznaric on How to Find Fulfilling Work "

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6417fnIKU&list=TL-mMtPd2wqtQfFgPgpU8EZmTPfOvjaWDf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support sir, it means the world to me :)

      And thanks for the link, I'll check that out shortly!

      My love to you and yours and I look forward to catching up in the new year.

      Delete