Thursday, 29 May 2014

#17 - Infinite Waters - Ralph Smart

Greetings Beautiful People

“You have infinite worth and once you realise that you place yourself in an environment that compliments your own energy.”
Ralph Smart
 

My goal in writing the w0nd3r is to share things that have inspired me. Now and again I will be featuring someone doing awesome things.


The person I’d like to shine some light on today is Mr Ralph Smart. Since my soul sister Audra forwarded me a YouTube video last week, his work has had a profound effect on me. I’ve started practising yoga and my diet (which was already improving) is now on a clear course to amazing. Other areas I’ve started looking into as a result of his videos include epigenetics and sacred geometry, fascinating fields particularly for those drawn to the scientific, spiritual and/or creative. More importantly than that he has reminded me that if we’re going to have any real sense of peace, happiness or purpose in our lives we must be authentic and do what we are here to do regardless of how challenging that may be.  

I think it was the last little nudge I needed to plunge into the er...abyss...ok not the best image there but you know what I mean.

I’m going in.

Here are a few videos and links for you to check out. If you like, please share with the like-minded. The revolution will not be televised:














Website: http://infinitewaters.net/

Book: Feel Alive:  http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0956897363




Thank you Ralph and thank you too Audra.

Have fun out there.

Dx




No comments:

Post a Comment