Monday, 1 September 2014

#72 - What Can I Do For You?



On reflection perhaps this should have been my very first post

Which topics would you like me to cover? 


So far I've been sharing experiences, learnings and tools that have helped me in the hope that they will be useful but I am open to suggestions. Looking at the most popular posts I haven't yet been able to define a pattern so I thought I'd just ask. 


What would be useful for you?

Drop me an email to sterling.to@gmail.com or freeformbeats@gmail.com or use the contact form on the left. 


the w0nd3r on Facebook


2 comments:

  1. Hi David
    Firstly I'd like to say thank you for your 'W0nd3r' posts. They are always thoughtful and inspiring.
    Something that I'm constantly being tested on is Patience. Patience with others, myself, and all areas of life. I'd like to hear your views on this topic?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jess, thanks for your kind words and great question. I've written #75 on Patience in response. D.

      Delete